Top 5 Reasons Why We Call it "Better Than a Boat Show"
What makes it truly “better”? Easy.
1. Every show has an element on the water, and not only on the water- new for 2023 you have the option to visit the location most convenient for you. We'll have models available on Lake Austin, Lake LBJ, and Canyon Lake- all demo ready. If you’re looking to compare across brands or models- it’s the perfect opportunity to fully experience your options.
2. We carry nothing short of the best of the best brands from across the entire boating industry, and each brand has its own unique benefits. Whether you're looking for the most dog-friendly tritoon for those evening sunset cruises, or the most customizable surf waves you'll find- we have options. Compare them all in a one-stop-shopping experience.
3. Delicious food and drink ready and available on-site at each location! We'll be on the water a Hula Hut on Lake Austin for our first show, access to our delicious on-site restaurants Boat Town Burger Bar & Patio 2900 at Lake LBJ, and convenient access to the Baja BBQ shack on Canyon Lake, we have you covered on a wonderful overall experience.
4. Meet our WHOLE team! And we don’t just mean from Boat Town- factory reps will be here on site, too! Here at ours you’ll have a chance to meet our service department, marketing, events, sales, and everyone that helps make Boat Town what it is!
5. Our atmosphere and customer service simply can’t be beat- and we know the importance of this extends long beyond the purchase of your boat. Know that when you buy from us, you become part of a life-long family – and we're ready to be here for you for years to come.
The Best In-House, On-Water Boat Show in Central Texas is growing...
You and your family deserve nothing short of the best in 2023, and what better gift than quality time spent together? We’re ready to get this season rolling the best way we know how, only the best just keeps getting better…
Our annual in-house, on-water event, Better Than a Boat Show, is expanding this year to three locations through Central Texas. Join us as we hit the water on Lake Austin, Lake LBJ, and Canyon Lake throughout the spring months. We know how much goes into the boat buying process, and we want to make sure your experience is as enjoyable and convenient as possible.
All three shows will have an on-water element, allowing you to demo models from our fleet right there on the spot with a member of the best sales team in the region. Not only convenient and enjoyable, but also providing the opportunity to explore various brands side by side. We're here to make sure you’re getting into the boat that’s 100% the right choice for you, your family, and friends.
Location Schedule is outlined below, and details of each individual day can be found by clicking into that specific page.
Saturday, February 25th – Austin, Texas (Hula Hut on Lake Austin)
Friday March 24th - Sunday March 26th – Lake LBJ (Kingsland, Texas)
Saturday, April 22nd – Canyon Lake, Texas (Baja BBQ/Canyon Lake Marina)
As always, it is highly recommended to reserve your demo appointment in advance! This helps ensure we have a member from our sales team ready and available to answer your questions.
For demo appointment availability, please click here.